The NAFD is the largest and longest-established Trade Association within the funeral profession, representing over 3,900 funeral homes throughout the United Kingdom.
Membership comprises a complete cross-section of funeral businesses, from the independent family-owned and run firms, to large Co-operatives and corporate groups and overseas members.
The Association also attracts members from the service and manufacturing supply sectors who, between them, provide all the supplies, equipment and support facilities required to run a successful funeral directing firm.
- A listing in the overseas member search on the Association’s website.
- Details relating to the Association’s website at nafd.org.uk. A unique user name and password will enable you to access the member only side of the site and your listing will provide a direct link to your own website.
- A monthly copy of the Association’s journal, Funeral Director Monthly.
- Two NAFD overseas member logo window stickers
- A NAFD overseas member logo for advertising and stationery
- A list of items available from National Office
- List of National Office contacts
- Invitation to the NAFD Conference and Annual General Meeting
Required supporting documentation
- contact details for two separate businesses that have used your product/service for a minimum period of six months;
- details of any trade organisations of which the applicant firm is a member.
A subscription fee of £267 (plus £147 per additional branch/outlet, if applicable) is payable for the calendar year 01 January – 31 December 2018. Once your application has proved successful, you will be advised of the pro rata’d amount due to cover your subscription for the remainder of the calendar year.
No money is required with your application as, once your application has proved successful, you will be advised of the pro rata’d amount due to cover your subscription for the remainder of the calendar year.
Request an application pack by post
Please enter your details below and we’ll send you an application pack in the post